Paisley

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snowy Weekend

(I am such a goober. I forgot I had already posted on Friday night from work, and so the first part of this post was a repeat of what I had already posted!)

We went to dinner last night with Samuel and Andrew's other brother, his wife, and their daughter who is about to turn one. Chili's was a MAD HOUSE--in fact, there were so many kids there, I felt like I might be at Chuck E. Cheese! I guess people just wanted to get out of the house after the first storm and before the second one hits. I really hope I can make it to work this week!

Last night I finished the book The Glass House by Jeanette Walls. It had been sitting on my shelf for a while, but it was not until I downloaded her newer book, Half Broke Horses, on my Kindle that I decided to read her first one. She is a great writer, and I was captivated from the beginning. It's an easy, yet interesting, read, and I am excited to read Half Broke Horses (which I'm reading for an online book club). I'm also wanting to read Water for Elephants before it comes out as a movie. I am LOVING my Kindle that my sweet husband bought me for Christmas.

I have lots to do this week around the house, including tackling a large pile of laundry that needs to be put away, so I better log off and get busy!

Until next time,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment