Paisley

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The ABCs of Me

I stole this from a few other blogs I read.

A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Putting away laundry and emptying the dishwasher

D. Dogs: None right now

E. Essential start to your day: I don't really have a morning routine, or even an afternoon routine. Some mornings I'm awake at 8am, some mornings it's 3 or 4am and I go back to sleep. And of course, sometimes, it's the afternoon if I'm going to work or I've been at work.

F. Favorite color: Blue

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: SHORT

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano and violin

J. Job title: Wife, RN

K. Kids: Not yet!

L. Live: Midwest

M. Mom’s name: Susan

N. Nicknames: The name I go by is a nickname!

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born. When I stayed with Andrew last fall. And does working 3 nights a week count as overnight hospital stays? Hmm...guess not.

P. Pet peeves: Laziness. Excessive whining. Obnoxious people.

Q. Quote from a movie: "You see this hand? Steady as a rock. But I shoot with this hand!"

S. Siblings: 1 sister

T. Time you wake up: It depends. See "E."

U. Underwear: duh.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots

W. What makes you run late: Thinking I have more time than I do so I start working on other projects when I should be getting ready....

X. X-rays you’ve had: Dentist, chest, hands

Y. Yummy food you make: A likes anything I make that's Italian or Mexican

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment